- Slang Used as a term of familiar target, particularly for a man or guy: See you around, bub.
- An alcoholic malt alcohol, particularly beer.
- a female's breast.
- a phrase of familiar target; bubba; bubby.
- an infant.
- champagne; bubbly.
- Strong malt liquor.
- a new cousin; somewhat boy; -- a familiar term of target of a small kid.
- an alternative for fungus, prepared by blending dinner or flour with a little yeast in a quantity of hot wort and water.
- powerful drink of any kind; liquor, especially malt liquor.
- a lady's breast.
- A boy: found in familiar address.
- To get rid of in bubbles; to bubble.
- To throw out in bubbles; to bubble.
- To dispose off in bubbles.
Sentence for "bub"
Synonym for "bub"
Rhyme for "bub"
Same Context for "bub"
Urban Dictionary for "bub"