- The work or procedure of making brutal
- an example to be brutalized.
- The act or process of making brutal; state of being brutalized.
- The work of brutalizing, or the state of being brutalized. Also spelled brutalisation.
- the condition of being treated in a cruel and savage way
- the experience of dealing with someone savagely or viciously
- an act which makes men and women harsh or lacking normal human being characteristics
Sentence for "brutalization"
Phrases for "brutalization"
Hypernym for "brutalization"
Same Context for "brutalization"