- A bristle.
- A dialectal or outdated type of bristle.
- To crackle; to rustle, as a silk apparel.
- In order to make a show of fierceness or defiance; to bristle.
- To crackle; make a little crackling noise; also, to rustle, as a silk garment.
- resulting in to crackle; crack.
- An obsolete or dialectal kind of bristle.
- To approach one threateningly: as, “I'll brustle to him,”
- To bruise; crush.
- To parch.
- Definition for "brustle"
- Sentence for "brustle"
- Synonym for "brustle"
- Urban Dictionary for "brustle"