- limbs which have been slashed or broken off.
- Dense undergrowth.
- a place included in such development.
- Branches and twigs fallen from trees and shrubs.
- tiny trees and shrubs.
- Brush; a thicket or coppice of little bushes.
- tiny limbs of woods cut-off.
- A thicket or coppice of tiny trees and shrubs.
- limbs of trees cut off.
- the timber from shrubs or tiny branches
- a dense development of bushes
Sentence for "brushwood"
- Now, metaphorically speaking, a brush may…
Synonym for "brushwood"
Hypernym for "brushwood"
Same Context for "brushwood"