- the next thirty days of calendar followed because of the first French republic. It started four weeks after the autumnal equinox. See vendemiaire.
- The second month in the calendar adopted by the first French republic, beginning October 22d and ending November 20th (1793).
- 2nd thirty days of Revolutionary diary (October and November); the thirty days of mist
- Definition for "brumaire"
- the next thirty days of calendar followed because…
- View More
- Sentence for "brumaire"
- Hypernym for "brumaire"
- Variant for "brumaire"