- A species of figwort or Scrophularia (Scrophularia vernalis), along with other species of similar genus, mainly perennials with inconspicuous coarse blossoms.
- A species of figwort or Scrophularia (Scrophularia vernalis), and other species of the exact same genus, mostly perennials with inconspicuous coarse flowers.
- A name for the plants Scrophularia aquatica and S. nodosa, based on the colour of stems.
- A name regarding the self-heal, Brunella vulgaris, from the use within an illness of neck called die bräune (the brown) in German.
Sentence for "brownwort"
- She found brownwort, with its loose…