- A sauce created from butter and flour browned together and stock.
- A sauce produced by the inclusion of stock to a heated and browned mixture of butter and flour.
- any one of numerous brands of bottled sauce considering malt vinegar, fresh fruit and herbs.
- bouillon or meat stock thickened with butter and flour roux and variously seasoned with natural herbs or Worcestershire etc.
- a sauce centered on soy sauce
Definition for "brown sauce"
- A sauce created from butter and flour browned…
Sentence for "brown sauce"
Urban Dictionary for "brown sauce"