- A bread made from a dark flour, including graham or whole-wheat flour.
- A steamed breads typically made of cornmeal, flour, and molasses.
- loaves of bread with a brown color as distinct from white loaves of bread, wholemeal, granary or other specific kinds of loaves of bread.
- See Brown breads, under Brown.
- dark steamed loaves of bread made of cornmeal wheat and flour with molasses and soft drink and milk or liquid
- breads created using whole wheat grains
- dark-colored loaves of bread made from rye dinner and Indian meal, or of grain and rye or Indian; rye and Indian bread.
- Definition for "brown bread"
- A bread made from a dark flour, including…
- View More
- Sentence for "brown bread"
- Synonym for "brown bread"
- Hypernym for "brown bread"
- Etymologically Related for "brown bread"
- Urban Dictionary for "brown bread"