- A borough.
- A fortified place. Compare brough.
- An ancient circular building or round tower such as exist in Scotland therefore the adjacent islands.
- An encampment of a circular kind; a ring fort. Also called Pecht's [Pict's] household or Pecht's castle.
- when you look at the game of curling, one of several two circles attracted round the tee.
- A hazy circle across the sun or moon, regarded as a presage of an alteration of weather.
- An obsolete spelling of eyebrow.
Sentence for "brough"
Rhyme for "brough"
Same Context for "brough"
Urban Dictionary for "brough"
- to accomplish anything terrible in a…