- water which beef, fish, or vegetables happen boiled; stock.
- A thin, clear soup according to stock, that rice, barley, animal meat, or vegetables are added.
- A liquid containing nutritional elements for culturing microorganisms: "[They] grew micro-organisms in a little flask of broth” ( Horace Freeland Judson).
- Water where food (beef or veggie etc) happens to be boiled.
- A soup made from broth as well as other ingredients particularly vegetables, natural herbs or diced beef.
- Liquid which skin (and sometimes other substances, as barley or rice) is boiled; slim or easy soup.
- Liquor by which skin is boiled and macerated, typically with certain veggies so it can have a much better relish.
- liquid where meat and vegetables tend to be simmered; used as a basis for e.g. soups or sauces
- a thin soup of beef or seafood or veggie stock
- Definition for "broth"
- water which beef, fish, or vegetables happen boiled;…
- View More
- Sentence for "broth"
- Synonym for "broth"
- Phrases for "broth"
- Rhyme for "broth"
- Cross Reference for "broth"
- Same Context for "broth"
- Urban Dictionary for "broth"
- To escort someone else, occasionally utilizing…
- View More