- A mineral form of titanium dioxide, TiO2, having characteristic orthorhombic crystals and a red-brown to black color.
- A dark brown mineral type of titanium dioxide, utilizing the chemical formula TiO2.
- A mineral consisting of titanic oxide, and therefore identical with rutile and octahedrite in structure, but crystallizing in orthorhombic system.
- One of the three kinds which titanium dioxid takes place in nature.
- Definition for "brookite"
- A mineral form of titanium dioxide, TiO2, having…
- View More
- Sentence for "brookite"