- The art or profession of a broker; mediation in a sale or deal.
- The action of a brokerage agent; change of messages or transactions concerning an application broker.
- The business of a brokerage; the broker's trade: as, furniture-broking: pawnbroking.
- Of or pertaining to a broker or brokers, or even to brokerage.
- related to the business of a broker or a pawnbroker.
- Pandering; pimping.
- Definition for "broking"
- The art or profession of a broker; mediation…
- View More
- Sentence for "broking"
- Rhyme for "broking"
- Urban Dictionary for "broking"