- Drooping at each end because of a damaged back
- Decrepit, weakened
- Having a broken straight back.
- Hogged; so damaged in frame regarding droop at each end; -- stated of a ship.
- (of a ship) so weakened as to sag at each and every end
- (of a horse) having bones of this back united by a bony development
- obtaining the back destroyed
- obtaining the back broken, in almost any feeling of the noun straight back: since, a broken-backed guide.
- particularly Nautical, hogged: descriptive of this problem of a ship when, from faulty building or from grounding, her frame becomes therefore loosened on trigger both ends to droop.
- Of a horse, a loose term for *hollow-backed.
- Definition for "broken-backed"
- Sentence for "broken-backed"
- Yet the drama, in Alexander Medvedev's…
- View More
- Synonym for "broken-backed"
- Equivalent for "broken-backed"
- Same Context for "broken-backed"