- To cook by direct radiant heat, as over a grill or under a power element.
- To expose to great temperature.
- To cook by direct exposure to temperature over a fire, esp. upon a gridiron over coals.
- To susceptible to great (commonly direct) temperature.
- becoming confronted with great heat.
- to take part in a rowdy debate.
- to-be afflicted by the action of heat, as animal meat throughout the fire; becoming significantly heated, or even be made uncomfortable with temperature.
- The act of broiling or the problem of being broiled.
- meals, specifically meat, this is certainly broiled.
- A rowdy debate; a brawl. See Synonyms at brawl.
- Food served by broiling.
- A brawl; a rowdy disturbance.
- A tumult; a noisy quarrel; a disturbance; a brawl; assertion; discord, either between people or in their state.
- An angry tumult; a noisy quarrel; contention; discord.
- Synonyms Affray, Altercation, etc. See quarrel, n.
- In mining, an accumulation of free fragments, frequently tarnished by oxidation, resting on top, and suggesting the presence of a mineral vein beneath. See outcrop and gossan.
- cooking by direct exposure to radiant-heat (as over a fire or under a grill)
- To cook by direct, radiant-heat.
- To expose to great heat.
- is confronted with great heat.
- resulting in a rowdy disruption; embroil
- (obsolete) to brawl
- be very hot, considering warm weather or exposure to the sun's rays
- heat by an all natural force
- cook under a broiler
- To prepare by the direct activity of temperature over or in front of a definite fire, generally speaking upon a gridiron, as animal meat or fish.
- becoming put through the activity of heat, as meat over a fire.
- Figuratively, becoming greatly heated; be heated to the point of great discomfort.
- To stress; stew; be extremely impatient.
- To raise a broil; quarrel; brawl.
- Definition for "broil"
- To cook by direct radiant heat, as over…
- View More
- Sentence for "broil"
- Synonym for "broil"
- Verb Forms for "broil"
- Phrases for "broil"
- Rhyme for "broil"
- Hypernym for "broil"
- Cross Reference for "broil"
- Form for "broil"
- Same Context for "broil"
- Urban Dictionary for "broil"
- the minute the intercourse gets therefore…
- View More