- In ceramics, a mode of design first made use of at Rouen and soon after at various other French factories: recommended by the embroidery patterns of duration.
- plural In songs, touches or extremely figured variations or accompaniments.
- In ceramics, a method of design first used at Rouen and later at various other French factories: recommended because of the embroidery habits of the period.
- plural In music, touches or extremely figured variations or accompaniments.
- Definition for "broderie"
- Sentence for "broderie"
- "One of the key trends illustrating…
- View More