- A legal principle typically expressed in Latin, traditionally regularly concisely show a wider legal idea or guideline.
- An elementary concept or optimum; a short, proverbial guideline, in-law, ethics, or metaphysics.
- A law maxim established on inveterate custom, or borrowed through the Roman legislation, and accounted part of the common law.
- thus An elementary concept or maxim; a quick proverbial rule; a canon.
- A legal concept generally expressed in Latin, usually regularly concisely express a wider appropriate concept or guideline.
- An elementary principle or maximum; a quick, proverbial guideline, in-law, ethics, or metaphysics.
- A law maxim launched on inveterate customized, or lent from the Roman law, and accounted the main common law.
- For this reason An elementary principle or maxim; a short proverbial guideline; a canon.
Sentence for "brocard"
- VINCENTEM, ERGO VINCO TE; upon which…
Same Context for "brocard"
Urban Dictionary for "brocard"