- To cause.
- In order to make one thing appear, as on a stage or a location of competition.
- To pose challenging or threat; to strike; to contend aggressively.
- bring on the marketplace or release
- cause to arise
- cause to show up
- resulting in.
- to produce some thing appear, as on a stage or a spot of competition.
- To present a challenge or threat; to attack; to compete aggressively.
- bring onto the marketplace or launch
- cause to occur
- cause to seem
Quotes for "bring on"
- "Economic medicine that was previously meted…"
Hyponym for "bring on"
Hypernym for "bring on"
Form for "bring on"