- To succeed in doing some thing regarded as very difficult.
- To rescue; to liberate.
- To bring far from; to create by boat from a ship, a wreck, the shore, etc.
- To prove; to show; showing plainly.
- become successful; achieve an objective
- to achieve performing anything considered to be very difficult.
- To save; to liberate.
- to create far from; to bring by-boat from a ship, a wreck, the shore, etc.
- to show; to demonstrate; to show demonstrably.
- achieve success; attain a goal
Sentence for "bring off"
Hypernym for "bring off"
Urban Dictionary for "bring off"