- To cause you to definitely keep in mind something from the last.
- To reenact a vintage rule or law.
- to bring back; resulting in anything lifeless is alive yet again.
- recreate to the stage of deviation
- return to consciousness
- To fetch something.
- resulting in someone to bear in mind something from the last.
- To reenact an old guideline or legislation.
- to revive; to cause anything dead to-be live yet again.
- restore to the point of deviation
- go back to awareness
- Definition for "bring back"
- Quotes for "bring back"
- "That though the radiance which was…"
- View More