- One thing made or assembled making use of whatever materials are actually readily available: "even decor is a bricolage, a mix of this which” ( la instances).
- building utilizing whatever ended up being available at the time.
- One thing built using whatever was available at enough time.
- One Thing made or come up with utilizing whatever materials are available: "Perhaps The design is a bricolage, a variety of this and that” ( La Times).
- Construction utilizing whatever ended up being offered by the time.
- anything built using whatever had been offered at the full time.
Sentence for "bricolage"
Urban Dictionary for "bricolage"
- the attitude of an amateur carpenter…