- a location where bricks are made; a brickyard.
- a spot where bricks are created and offered.
- A field or yard where bricks are created.
- a place in which bricks manufactured and sold
- A place in which bricks were created; a brickyard.
- a spot in which bricks were created and sold.
- A field or lawn where bricks are produced.
- someplace where bricks are made and offered
Sentence for "brickfield"
- A post-medieval brickfield - brick manufacturing…
Synonym for "brickfield"
Hypernym for "brickfield"