- the state name put on any particular one associated with the Anglo-Saxon chieftains who had been selected by the various other chiefs to guide all of them within their warfare resistant to the British tribes.
- A title sometimes applied to an Anglo-Saxon master whose supremacy over some or most of the other kingdoms had been recognized. The nature of the supremacy is unknown.
- The official subject applied to this one associated with Anglo-Saxon chieftains who was opted for by the other chiefs to guide them inside their warfare up against the British tribes.
- A title sometimes placed on an Anglo-Saxon master whoever supremacy over some or all various other kingdoms was acknowledged. The type of this supremacy is unknown.
Sentence for "bretwalda"
- I can think of two broad…
- View More