- Such that ammunition is filled guiding the bore.
- obtaining the cost within breech in the place of at muzzle.
- (of firearms) built to be filled during the breech
- Such that ammo is filled at the rear of the bore.
- Receiving the cost within breech in the place of at the muzzle.
- (of guns) designed to be loaded at the breech
- Receiving the cost in the breech instead of the muzzle: put on guns: as, a breech-loading rifle.
- Receiving the cost on breech as opposed to the muzzle: put on firearms: because, a breech-loading rifle.
Sentence for "breech-loading"
- Most cannon are cast bronze, smooth…
Cross Reference for "breech-loading"
Same Context for "breech-loading"