- to make (stone) into breccia.
- to make (rock) into breccia.
- to-break or shatter (the solid rock): an ongoing process typical inside faulting and folding of strata. Its among the ways of source of rock known as breccia.
- to split or shatter (the solid rock): an activity typical in faulting and folding of strata. Its one of the ways of origin of this rock known as breccia.
- break right into breccia
- kind into breccia
- break in to breccia
- Definition for "brecciate"
- Hypernym for "brecciate"