- Marked by or like by audible or loud breathing: a breathy sound.
- combined with audible respiration.
- Marked by or just as if by audible or noisy respiration: a breathy vocals.
- Accompanied by audible respiration.
- with respect to or of the nature of air.
- In phonetics, associated with breathing; pronounced with available glottis; uttered with air.
- Characterized by a conspicuous use of the air: said frequently of singing noises for which breathing is unnecessarily and faultily wasted.
- Pertaining to or for the nature of air.
- In phonetics, accompanied with breath; pronounced with available glottis; uttered with air.
- described as a conspicuous utilization of the breath: said generally of vocal sounds for which breathing is unnecessarily and faultily squandered.
Sentence for "breathy"
Form for "breathy"
Same Context for "breathy"
Urban Dictionary for "breathy"