- a portable drilling machine, supplied with a breastplate, for pushing the drill up against the work.
- In mech., a drill-stock operated by a crank and bevel gearing, and achieving a bit against that the workman bears their breast whenever involved with drilling.
- a portable exercise with a plate which pushed from the chest to force the drill point to the work
- a lightweight drilling machine, given a breastplate, for forcing the drill contrary to the work.
- In mech., a drill-stock operated by a crank and bevel gearing, and achieving an item against which the workman bears his breast whenever engaged in drilling.
- a portable drill with a plate this is certainly pushed contrary to the chest to force the exercise point to the work
Hypernym for "breast drill"
- View More