- A line of men and women waiting to receive food given by a charitable company or general public agency.
- A line of people waiting to get food from a charity.
- a queue of people awaiting no-cost food.
- a queue of men and women waiting around for no-cost food
- a queue of men and women waiting for free meals
- A line of individuals waiting to receive meals distributed by a charitable business or general public company.
- A line of people waiting for meals from a charity.
- a queue of individuals waiting around for no-cost meals.
- a queue of men and women looking forward to free meals
- a queue of men and women awaiting no-cost meals
Sentence for "breadline"
Hypernym for "breadline"
Form for "breadline"
Urban Dictionary for "breadline"
- breadline noun, originally United States a…