- Alternative type of brassard.
- Armor for arm; -- generally employed for the entire supply from neck towards the wrist, and consisting, into the 15th and sixteenth hundreds of years, of several components.
- into the armor of this fifteenth and sixteenth hundreds of years, that part which covered the supply, superseding the vambrace, bracelet, rerebrace, etc.
- A band of any product used in regards to the arm over the shoulder.
- Definition for "brassart"
- Sentence for "brassart"
- In that instant Valentina's white hand…
- View More