- brash, stormy
- brittle, crumbly
- Resembling, or of this nature of, brash, or broken fragments; broken; crumbly.
- Showery; described as brashes, or baths.
- Small; rubbishy.
- at the mercy of regular ailment, as horses; fragile in constitution.
- Brittle; crumbly; fragmentary: since, brashy sandstone.
- Showery: as, brashy weather condition; a brashy, cool spring.
- at the mercy of small attacks of nausea or indisposition, especially when linked to acidity regarding the tummy.
- For this reason Acid or bitter: as, a brashy taste.
Sentence for "brashy"
- The sea was little encumbered with…
Synonym for "brashy"