- Of or with respect to the operculum that addresses the gill slits of seafood
- regarding the membrane layer since the gills of fishes.
- One of the bony rays under the mind of a fish underneath the opercular bones and behind the lower jaw. These are typically connected by a membrane labeled as the branchiostegal or gill-membrane.
- regarding or of this nature of a branchiostege.
- Definition for "branchiostegal"
- Of or with respect to the operculum that…
- View More
- Sentence for "branchiostegal"
- Cross Reference for "branchiostegal"