- That which shoots forth limbs; a person who shows growth in different directions.
- A young owl, or other raptor just too young to travel. So named due to the bird nevertheless clinging toward branches while practising traveling motions aided by the wings.
- That which shoots forth limbs; one who shows development in different instructions.
- A young hawk when it begins to keep the nest and try the branches.
- whatever shoots forth limbs.
- A young hawk or other bird with regards to starts to keep the nest and take to the branches of woods.
- In flower-making, person who attaches the limbs on primary sterns.
Definition for "brancher"
- That which shoots forth limbs; a person who…
Sentence for "brancher"