- A European marine fish (Pagrus vulgaris) allied towards American scup; the becker. The name may also be put on the relevant types.
- some sort of small charcoal used for roasting ore.
- See braise.
- In cookery, braized meat.
- An acanthop-terygian fish of the genus Pagrus, P. vulgaris, of the family Sparidæ, found in British seas. Also called becker.
- a nearby Scotch title associated with roach. In addition braze.
- The dirt of charcoal which accumulates round the furnace of charcoal-works; coal-dust.
- To cook (animal meat) by stewing in a thick wealthy gravy with veggies, etc., and then gradually baking.
- Definition for "braize"
- A European marine fish (Pagrus vulgaris) allied towards…
- View More
- Sentence for "braize"
- Variant for "braize"