- a-sudden smart plan or idea.
- an abrupt, violent disturbance associated with the head.
- a rapid thought, specifically the one that solves a long-standing problem.
- an urgent mental mistake.
- the clear (and sometimes unexpected) comprehension of a complex situation; a sudden brilliant understanding.
- the obvious (and frequently sudden) knowledge of a complex situation
- to take part in or arrange brainstorming.
- to take into account or investigate (a problem, as an example) by brainstorming.
- to consider or create (a solution to an issue, for instance) by brainstorming.
- To investigate something, or solve an issue making use of brainstorming.
- To participate in a brainstorming program.
- to try to resolve a challenge by talking about it exhaustively in an intense group meeting encouraging uninhibited and spontaneous efforts from all people.
- attempt to resolve problematic by thinking intensely about this
- Definition for "brainstorm"
- Sentence for "brainstorm"
- You must brainstorm from the beginning…
- View More
- Synonym for "brainstorm"
- Verb Forms for "brainstorm"
- Phrases for "brainstorm"
- Rhyme for "brainstorm"
- Hypernym for "brainstorm"
- Same Context for "brainstorm"
- Urban Dictionary for "brainstorm"