- several specialists who offer, generally unofficially, as advisers and plan planners, especially in a government.
- These types of a bunch linked to the management of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and growth of the newest Deal.
- Chiefly British a team of experts gathered to go over dilemmas informally in public, especially on radio or tv.
- initially, a small grouping of professionals just who advise a government, frequently informally.
- recently, any set of professionals assembled to give advice.
- an inner circle of unofficial advisors into the head of a government
Sentence for "brain trust"
Hypernym for "brain trust"
Cross Reference for "brain trust"
Urban Dictionary for "brain trust"
- a small grouping of wise advisors.…