- Inflammation associated with mind or meninges, as with encephalitis or meningitis.
- encephalitis or meningitis
- fever in which the brain is especially affected; any acute cerebral love attended by temperature.
- an such like. See under mind, Continued, etc.
- swelling of this mind; phrenitis; meningitis.
- meningitis caused by bacteria and often fatal
- Definition for "brain fever"
- Inflammation associated with mind or meninges, as with…
- View More
- Hypernym for "brain fever"
- Form for "brain fever"
- Same Context for "brain fever"