- the increased loss of competent intellectual and technical work through the action of these labor to more positive geographic, financial, or professional conditions.
- The migration of informed or gifted folks from less economically advanced places to more economically advanced level places, particularly to large urban centers or richer nations.
- exhaustion or losing intellectual and technical personnel
- Definition for "brain drain"
- the increased loss of competent intellectual and technical…
- View More
- Sentence for "brain drain"
- Antonym for "brain drain"
- Hypernym for "brain drain"
- Urban Dictionary for "brain drain"