- Informal A shift of personal income into an increased income tax bracket once the nonexempt earnings increases with time.
- Increased taxation that arises when an inflation modification to a wage or income pushes a taxpayer into a higher taxation bracket (or, in a progressive taxation regime, further into a bracket).
- a movement into an increased tax bracket as nonexempt income increases
- Definition for "bracket creep"
- Informal A shift of personal income into an…
- View More
- Synonym for "bracket creep"
- Hypernym for "bracket creep"