- The the main upper arm or forelimb expanding through the shoulder to the elbow.
- An arm or a homologous anatomical structure, such as a flipper or wing.
- The part of a limb or procedure corresponding to an arm.
- The upper arm.
- The upper arm; the segment associated with fore limb amongst the neck while the elbow.
- the top of supply, from neck to the shoulder, coinciding in level using humerus; the supply correct, as distinguished from antebrachium or forearm.
- The humerus.
- An arm-like procedure for the mind. See phrases below.
- An armlike section of a body.
- In botany, an arm-like procedure or appendage: used by Bentham towards the projecting procedures in the summit of the line in a few orchids.
- (biology) a branching or armlike section of an animal
- Definition for "brachium"
- The the main upper arm or forelimb expanding…
- View More
- Sentence for "brachium"
- Hypernym for "brachium"
- Cross Reference for "brachium"
- Variant for "brachium"