- Zoology Having arms or armlike appendages.
- Having decussate limbs.
- Having limbs in pairs, decussated, all nearly horizontal, and each set at correct angles utilizing the after that, like in the maple and lilac.
- having arms or armlike appendages
- having commonly distributing paired limbs
- To move by moving using the arms from one hold to some other, as specific apes do.
- to go like a brachiator; to swing from part to branch, advance by brachiation.
- swing from a single hold to another location
- In botany, having extensively spreading limbs arranged in alternate pairs, or decussate; furnished with brachia.
- In zoology: Having brachia of any sort; brachiferous. Particularly, of or related to the Brachiata.
Sentence for "brachiate"
- Kitty has promised her 11-year-old daughter,…
Verb Forms for "brachiate"
Hypernym for "brachiate"
Equivalent for "brachiate"