- A Mexican laborer allowed to go into the US and benefit a finite time period, particularly in farming.
- A Mexican national working as an agricultural laborer in the us from 1942-1964, or similarly a railroad employee from 1942-1945.
- a Mexican laborer just who worked in the United States on facilities and railroads to be able to ease labor shortages during World War II
- Of or related to braceros, and particularly the Bracero Program.
- Definition for "bracero"
- A Mexican laborer allowed to go into the…
- View More
- Sentence for "bracero"
- Rhyme for "bracero"
- Hypernym for "bracero"