- alternate spelling of bosa.
- An acidulated fermented drink of Arabs and Egyptians, made of millet-seed and differing astringent substances; in addition, an intoxicating beverage made from hemp seed, darnel dinner, and liquid.
- a well known Egyptian beverage, created by boiling millet-seed in water and fermenting the infusion, adding afterward certain astringent substances.
- An inebriating combination of darnel-meal, hempseed, and water.
- A preparation of honey and tamarinds.
Sentence for "boza"
Rhyme for "boza"
Variant for "boza"
Urban Dictionary for "boza"
- An alcoholic beverage, weak (1% and…