- A prickly bramble of unsure source but fundamentally derived from a western united states blackberry (Rubus ursinus).
- The edible, dark wine-red to almost black good fresh fruit of the plant, having a taste suggestive of raspberries.
- A hybrid berry produced from crossing a blackberry, purple raspberry and a loganberry.
- a cultivated hybrid bramble of California having huge dark wine-red good fresh fruit with a raspberrylike flavor.
- a sizable raspberry-flavored bramble fresh fruit; a cross between blackberries and raspberries.
- cultivated crossbreed bramble of California having large dark wine-red good fresh fruit with a flavor resembling raspberries
- huge raspberry-flavored good fresh fruit; mix between blackberries and raspberries
Sentence for "boysenberry"
- He still has 30ha in boysenberries,…
Hypernym for "boysenberry"
Same Context for "boysenberry"
Urban Dictionary for "boysenberry"