- a big, usually plastic or synthetic basketball having indentations when it comes to flash and hands, used in bowling tenpins.
- a tiny baseball of similar material having no indentations, utilized in specific bowling games such duckpins and candlepins.
- A solid basketball used in the activity of bowling, with little finger holes allowing it to be obtained.
- a sizable ball with little finger holes utilized in the activity of bowling
- Definition for "bowling ball"
- a big, usually plastic or synthetic basketball having…
- View More
- Sentence for "bowling ball"
- Urban Dictionary for "bowling ball"