- A leg having an outward curvature in the order of the knee.
- the healthiness of these types of a curvature of this feet.
- A leg that curves outward at the knee. It may make reference to the knee of a person, pet or even an item of furniture. For humans this deformity is formally known as genu varum.
- A crooked leg.
- outward curvature for the feet
- a leg bowed outward at knee (or underneath the leg)
- a leg bowed outward at leg (or below the leg)
- have actually legs that curve outward on legs
Sentence for "bowleg"
- I marketing manager jobs as distressfully…
Synonym for "bowleg"
Hypernym for "bowleg"
Equivalent for "bowleg"
Form for "bowleg"