- Of, associated with, or resembling a ruminant mammal associated with the genus Bos, such an ox, cow, or buffalo.
- Sluggish, lifeless, and stolid.
- Of or regarding cattle.
- of the tribe Bovini, including cattle, buffalo, and bison.
- Sluggish, dull, slow-witted.
- Of or related to the genus Bos; relating to, or resembling, the ox or cow; oxlike.
- Having characteristics characteristic of oxen or cattle; sluggish and diligent; dull.
- lifeless and slow-moving and stolid; like an ox
- of or concerning or from the genus Bos (cattle)
- An animal of the genus Bos.
- An animal of the family Bovidae, including cattle, buffaloes and bison.
- Among The Bovinæ.
- any one of various members of the genus Bos
- Pertaining or owned by oxen, or especially towards the Bovinæ; boviform.
- Ox-like; stolid; inert; lifeless.
- Definition for "bovine"
- Of, associated with, or resembling a ruminant mammal…
- View More
- Sentence for "bovine"
- Synonym for "bovine"
- Phrases for "bovine"
- Equivalent for "bovine"
- Same Context for "bovine"
- Agriculture Dictionary for "bovine"
- This animal subfamily includes a varied…
- View More
- Urban Dictionary for "bovine"