- A ring of gentler material around the diameter of a shell of a gun, which acts as a sealant so the propellent fumes don't leak through area between your shell while the barrel.
- The stuffed roll (see burlet) which formed an integral part of female head-dress when you look at the fourteenth century.
- In milit. outfit, a wreath or turban of material, worn upon the helmet.
- In heraldry identify tortil.
- Definition for "bourrelet"
- A ring of gentler material around the diameter…
- View More
- Sentence for "bourrelet"
- Cross Reference for "bourrelet"
- Same Context for "bourrelet"