Definition for "bourgeois"
Sentence for "bourgeois"
Quotes for "bourgeois"
- "In bourgeois society capital is independent…"
Synonym for "bourgeois"
Rhyme for "bourgeois"
Equivalent for "bourgeois"
Etymologically Related for "bourgeois"
Form for "bourgeois"
Same Context for "bourgeois"
Variant for "bourgeois"
Urban Dictionary for "bourgeois"
- A person of the middle class.
- you whose attitudes and behavior are marked by conformity to your standards and conventions of middle-income group.
- In Marxist principle, an associate associated with the property-owning course; a capitalist.
- the center course.
- someone person in the middle course.
- you with bourgeois values and attitudes.
- a person person in the bourgeoisie, one of many three properties.
- anybody considered to-be an exploiter regarding the proletariat, a capitalist.
- A size of kind between long primer and brevier. See type.
- a guy of center rank in community; among the shopkeeping course.
- view 1st bourgeois.
- A burgess; a citizen. See 2d bourgeois.
- In France, a citizen; a burgher; a person of center ranking.
- A small French money associated with fourteenth century.
- A size of printing-type measuring about 100 lines into base, next bigger than brevier and smaller than long-primer.
- This line is imprinted in bourgeois.
- See bourgeois.
- a capitalist whom partcipates in professional commercial enterprise
- a member for the middle income
- Of, associated with, or typical regarding the middle-class.
- Held to-be preoccupied with respectability and material values.
- Of or regarding the middle class, particularly its attitudes and conventions.
- of the middle income.
- old-fashioned, conventional and materialistic.
- Of or associated with capitalist exploitation of the proletariat.
- conforming towards standards and conventions of this middle-income group
- of the middle-income group
- (according to Marxist idea) becoming of property-owning class and exploitive of working class
- Belonging to or comprising trades-people or citizens of center rank: because, bourgeois environment; the bourgeois class of France.
- Wanting in dignity or sophistication; typical; mean.