- A linguistic element that constantly does occur as part of another term, like -ly in lovely.
- a unit of language that may be simply be utilized as an element of a word, not as a word alone (including the English suffix -ly)
- a morpheme that occurs only as an element of a more substantial construction; eg an -s at the conclusion of plural nouns
- Definition for "bound form"
- A linguistic element that constantly does occur as…
- View More
- Hyponym for "bound form"
- Hypernym for "bound form"