- A moulding with quarter-circle convexity, discovered just beneath the abacus into the Tuscan and Roman Doric money; a torus; an ovolo.
- one of several shafts of a clustered line.
- A molding, the convexity that is just one fourth of a circle, being a part just underneath the abacus inside Tuscan and Roman Doric money; a torus; an ovolo.
- the shafts of a clustered line.
- Same as boltel.
- a type of cloth designed for sifting; therefore, a sieve.
- The bran or refuse of dinner after dressing.
Equivalent for "boultel"
Variant for "boultel"