- The right to rations at courtroom, awarded into the master's household, attendants etc.
- Bouche (see bouche, 2); food and drink; terms.
- A bag or wallet, especially of leather.
- The bilge or swelling part of a cask; ergo, the cask it self.
- A cowrie.
- A corrupt form of bouche.
- To enlarge out.
- To bilge.
- To stave in; to bilge.
- To scoop out with a gouge.
- To scoop aside, as an eye, using thumb nail; to force out the attention of (a person) using flash.
- To cheat in a bargain; to chouse.
- To be bilged; springtime a leak or have a hole knocked within the base; creator.
- To stave into the bottom of (a ship), and so trigger her to spring a leak; hit a hole in.
Sentence for "bouge"
Synonym for "bouge"
Form for "bouge"
Variant for "bouge"
Urban Dictionary for "bouge"